General - PhoenixStyle > Bug Reports

Auto-invite inconsistent after 5.4.2

(1/3) > >>

Tehpounderer:
My guess is something with the new playername-realm format in chat is causing auto-invites to fail.  It is inconsistent though.  Works for some people, doesn't work for others.  To be extremely clear, one person whispers me the word "invite" and they get an invite, the next person does the same thing and they don't.

Shurshik:
I'll try to test this, unfortunately I don't have 2 wow accounts any more, will look for someone to test, thank you

Shurshik:
Ok I found a change in release notes. So I'll fix it.

Shurshik:
Fixed. Let me know if you get an error with a new version

Tehpounderer:
It still seems to be working inconsistently and I haven't been able to discern a pattern.  20 out of 25 times it works like it should, but there are those 5 people who whisper me and do not get an auto-invite.  If you could suggest a way to troubleshoot this, let me know and I will try to get some information for you.  It just occurred to me that it might be related to the "Friends and Guildies only" checkbox.  I will turn that off and see if it behaves better and let you know.  If you can think of other things for me to try, let me know.   Thanks for everything!

Edit:  All these people are guildies and some are on my friends list, some are Battletag friends and some are RealID friends.  Anyway, just wanted to clarify.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version