General - PhoenixStyle > Suggestions

MoP: PhoenixStyle trackers suggestions.

(1/10) > >>

Shurshik:
Please make your suggestions for trackers. As I don`t play any more - describe spells so I could understand what and how to track.
Also upload your logs. For example, I would like to get a log from Un'sok (heroic, 3rd phase) to track:

--- Quote ---Amber Globule – Un'sok causes two spheres of destructive amber to form from the pools at the edges of the room, each of which fixates on a random player. If an Amber Globule comes into contact with its primary target, it explodes, dealing 600000 Nature damage to all players within 30 yards. If two Amber Globules touch each other, their energies will neutralize and dissipate harmlessly.
--- End quote ---

Here I'll post what it track for the moment. I'll update sceenshots after adding new abilities.
Remember, PhoenixStyle is unique addon that has unique trackers for every ability, that's why it's so awesome :) But I need a time to add those trackers.

So make your suggestion:
1. for new and existing trackers.
2. for default options (enable/disable etc)
3. Gimme logs

Shurshik:
5.0.4 versions of addons can be find here:
http://phoenixstyle.com/f/index.php?topic=518

I'll release them in September after holidays.

Ninjouz:
Hey Shurshik,

First, I want to congratulate you for your awesome addon. Every guild I know has at least one member using it.
It's a shame you don't play anymore.

Anyway, I want to give you some ideas on what tracker to add in Mogushan Vault :

* Stone Guards
* How much ticks of Jasper Chains while in any other petrification than Jasper (maybe skip the first two ticks for human reaction forgiveness)
* Feng the Accursed
* How much ticks of Epicenter or Arcane Velocity while Nullification Barrier is up
* Spirit Kings (mass fail fight so a lot to track :p)
* Who did damage while Impervious Shield was up, same thing for Sleight of Hand and Shield of Darkness (heroic only)
* Who dispelled every Impervious Shield and who purge (and how many stacks) every Shield of Darkness
* Who shared Massive Attack damage (cleave shared among every player in front of Qiang, like the big shadow bolt on Blackhorn fight in DS)
* Who got Robbed blind or Pillaged debuff
* Who took more than 1 tick of Volley in a row
* How many spell reflect damage from Cowardice debuff for every player
* Elegon
* Who did damage on Celestial Protectors below 25% HP
* Max stacks of Overcharged debuff for every player while Elegon HP above 50%
* Who took damage from Energy Cascade

If you want more infos, ask them, I can help you !

Shurshik:
Thank you :) I hope to get logs from heroic next week and will begin my work (starting with Spirit Kings, I like shield mechanic :DD)  :)
I should also understand fight mechanic better :)

(at least I'll write tracker`s descriptions without errors xD by copying your words xD)

>■How much ticks of Epicenter or Arcane Velocity while Nullification Barrier is up
how would you like to see this info?

Ninjouz:
I can provide you with some heroic logs if you want them.

Beware, the two different shields on Spirit Kings should be dispelled / purged (15 stacks), unlike Twins in ToGC or Ascendant council in T11.

For Epicenter or Arcane Velocity, these two abilities do make some serious damage to every player. We can nullify them by using a Barrier lasting 6sec. I know that in every raid, some members slack outside of this Barrier and I would like to see how much time they didn't get the benefit of the barrier.

The two harmful spells last 8sec and the barrier 6sec.

You should be able to track them with a spell_cast_start i think.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version