Author Topic: [RaidSlackCheck] Communcation with Raeli's Spell Announcer (RSA)  (Read 3725 times)

Offline Sintacks

• View Profile
  • Guild: Big Crits
  • Server: Sen'jin
(copied from the suggestion ticket I filed with RSA)
What is the enhancement in mind? How should it look and feel?
Communication with RaidSlackCheck (and other people with RSA for that matter), so that only one "X has placed a fish feast" message type message is broadcast when a feast/cauldon/stone/whatever is used.
Please provide any additional information below.
RaidSlackCheck currently has communication with itself so that only one person with announces' message gets broadcast, so there isn't a bunch of spam when multiple people have assist. I am also filing a suggestion ticket with the author(s) of RSC to try to get them to add support to work with RSA's announce in the same way.

I would like to see communication between RSA and RSC to only show one message when someone drops a feast.
Some people (that get assist) in my guild run RSA and some run RSC, so when someone drops a feast, one person with RSC has their message get broadcast, with the delay to prevent multiples, and ALL of the RSA people have theirs get broadcast (immediately). So, it's annoyingly, a two part suggestion and will require both addon authors talking to each other so they can decide how to get the addons to halt each other... but I think it could easily be done.

Offline Shurshik

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Guild: Black Lotus
  • Server: Gordunni
Posted on RSA ticket :)

Sorry for delay. I had May holidays :)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 11:21:15 by Shurshik »