Author Topic: How to use "Export"?  (Read 12811 times)

Offline Spacemanspif

• View Profile
  • Guild: Adapt
  • Server: Spirestone
How to use "Export"?
« on: February 23, 2012, 09:32:14 »
I am trying to compile damage done to Burning Tendons per expose by player, and when trying to use the "Export" button the only response I get is "Not Ready". The way the options are set up it looks like I should be able to export this data in chat or a text file, but am not quite sure how to do it. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it.

Offline Shurshik

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Guild: Black Lotus
  • Server: Gordunni
Re: How to use "Export"?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 09:46:30 »
Total damage to Burning Tendons you can get using Recount or Skada.

PhoenixStyle saves only damage for every single attempt to kill it.

You can send in chat damage info of only 1 selected attempt (using "send" button).

Export: it gaves a wall of text to copy&paste on forums (all attempts for selected fights) but not merge damage by player names (it need much more CPU and already easy to do by recount, Wol etc).
Export of damage done - is not yet ready, I am going to finish it today (the first part)...

Offline Spacemanspif

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 09:58:13 »
Thank you for the quick response. I know I can get the total damage done for the night by using recount or skada, but what I really liked about the PS reports are they break up each expose. I was hoping for just some kind of way to dump all the data out into text so I could make a chart comparing individual's damage done per expose. For example, Spacemanspif (attempt1) - Tendon 1-1 = X, Tendon 1-2 = Y, Tendon 2-1 = Z. Spacemanspif (attempt2) - Tendon 1-1 = A, etc. Not a big deal really, as we are digging into WoL to look closely at players who are inconsistent in their tendon damage, but I just thought being able to dump all this useful information on PS reports would be extra helpful

Offline Shurshik

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 10:02:30 »
Hm... that`s interesting. I will think about this, but I have too many things to do, so it will be for the next patch, maybe... :/

Offline Spacemanspif

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 09:44:27 »
This is actually a different issue but I am using the same post to not clutter your forum.

Regarding the In-Combat info for Fiery Grip, is it possible to add a number next to the amount of damage done to break each grip?

Currently it shows:
00:14  EXAMPLE: Players with grip, time spent to break it. Damage to Corruption (while grip was on + 1 sec after it finished): who did damage. Failed damage is considered for 1-11 sec after grip was broken.
01:12  #3 > Gríffith, Kilashandra, Servilla, 2.9 sec. Damage to Corruption (461k + 140k): Magmage (129k), Mucky (123k), Disgusted (117k), Idudavudu (91k), Lenoratte (77k), Aprilla (62k)
01:23  Failed damage (15k): Taiin (8k), Disgusted (7k)

What we would like to show:
00:14  EXAMPLE: Players with grip, time spent to break it. Damage to Corruption (while grip was on + 1 sec after it finished): who did damage. How many damaging casts. H. Failed damage is considered for 1-11 sec after grip was broken.
01:12  #3 > Gríffith, Kilashandra, Servilla, 2.9 sec. Damage to Corruption (461k + 140k): Magmage (129k-3), Mucky (123k-3), Disgusted (117k-3), Idudavudu (91k-2), Lenoratte (77k-2), Aprilla (62k-2)
01:23  Failed damage (15k): Taiin (8k-1), Disgusted (7k-1)

If you could implement this or give a quick explanation of how to manipulate the code, we would greatly appreciate it.

Offline Shurshik

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 13:19:45 »
Yes it`s possibile... Should I count only direct damage and melee attacks or it`s needed for dots too?

I think: how many direct attacks player did...
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 13:22:12 by Shurshik »

Offline Shurshik

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2012, 13:37:00 »
Uploaded as alpha

> Taiin (8k - 1), Disgusted (7k - 1) --> now

> Taiin (8k-1), Disgusted (7k-1) --> will be in release, I should delete those spaces
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 13:40:23 by Shurshik »

Offline rectina

• View Profile
    • pandora jewelry
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2012, 07:49:22 »
You can send in chat damage info of only 1 selected