General - site, me, other addons > Suggestions

Raidachievements Firelands

<< < (2/2)

Samira:
As far as i remember, we have x1 y1 x2 and y2 and therefore the precise width and height of a dungeon map as well as playerpositions, which would allow us to measure 5 yards range between people, guess thats what dbm will do again this time.
So where is your difficulty exactly?
Ultraxion:
"Defeat Ultraxion in Dragon Soul on Normal or Heroic Difficulty without any raid member being hit by Hour of Twilight more than once.
I havent done the fight myself or seen logs of it, but id say it should become visible in the combatlog as aura_applied or some sort of spelldmg taken on live realms

Shurshik:
Becouse achievement fails on a server side info of the distance... that is not the same on client side. I did some checks and better to track it with in game Blizzard tracker which works good this time...

Nope.. there are 2 realms.. such as Halion, when you are down you don`t see what is up :(

Well... will give more checks with distance..

Samira:
I have complained about this "realm" problem like halion or the dragon in Sunwell quite a lot, and i dont think the devs will ever listen to me^^

Shurshik:
Ok, I decided to add range check, but I am not sure how it works in 25 ppl:
without any two players (three players on 25-player mode) ever being within 5 yards of each other

player1 - 4yard - player2 - 4 yard - player3, but between player1 and player 3 there are more than 5 yards... is this a fail?

Upd.: For the moment addon will announce fail if it find atleast ONE person that has TWO persons nearest than 5 yd to him (25 ppl, in 10 ppl it`s more easy to track).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version