Author Topic: Suggestions RSC - Noodle Car Announce and Others  (Read 3873 times)

Offline kerion

• View Profile
Suggestions RSC - Noodle Car Announce and Others
« on: June 13, 2014, 17:43:39 »
Hi, the annoucements of this addon are very helpfull, but there are some that can be helpfull to add.

1) The Noodle Cars added with the Timeless Island, when used, the player enters in a vehicle and you can buy food. There are three different Noodle Cars, but i think that only an announcement it's necessary like "Name Opens Noodle Card" or something like that. I don't know how you can track when someone uses the Noodle Car, but here you have the links to Wowhead wuth the IDs of the cars.
Pandaren Treasure Noodle Cart Kit: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=145062.
Deluxe Noodle Cart Kit: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=145061.
Noodle Cart Kit: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=145038.

2) There is a Repair Bot that is missing to be announced, the spell id is 54711. This repair bot is cheap and it has a lower CD (15 min) than Jeeves, my guild uses it a lot.

3) The new "Eating" display at the Food Missing report is very usefull, but i think that at the report, when 4 or more people are eating it's a little difficult to reed, here is an example:
Food: Blablabla-Server (eating), Blebleble-Server (eating), Bliblibli-Server (eating),
Blobloblo (eating), Blublublu (eating), Brabrabra, Brebrebre (eating).
I think that you can report (E), instead of (eating), it will be easy to know who is eating and who isn't. Another suggestion is to change the color of the people that are eating instead of adding more text to the announcer.

4) Potion Slack. If there is an automatic annoucement telling who doesn't use potions, it doesn't work. It will be very usefull if the addon tracks who used the potions before and after the pull and that you can autoreport it to a channel like officers without using macros.

5) Healthstone Slack. Same as before, but with Healthstones. At the expansion, all the people will need to use Healing/Mana Potions and Healthstones (because they will have a shared CD), will be helpfull to use this right now, so at the expansion all the raid members will use them.

6) Prepotion Fails. Who didn't use the prepotion before the fight or within the first 10 seconds of the boss start. Like PhoenixStyle fails, but with prepotions. An option that you can easily turn on or off will be usefull.
Edit: If the player didn't use the potion before combat or he uses the potion just after the combat start, he isn't using all the potions that he can. If he didn't use the potion before the combat, he will only get the 5000 stat buff once in the combat (or none if he doesn't use any potion) and if he uses the potion just after the combat starts, he will not be able to use the other at the execution/bl of the boss. Two potions per fight is a good and necessary step to kill a boss.

Thx for your work with this addon :).
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 02:56:18 by kerion »

Offline Shurshik

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Guild: Black Lotus
  • Server: Gordunni
Re: Suggestions RSC - Noodle Car Announce and Others
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 12:46:11 »
1. Took a note
2. Ok
3. I cannot change the color for all, only for players with addon, so, I'll rename it to "E" (if there is more than 1 person eating, otherwise write "eating").
4. Did you try automatic report that can be set in PhoenixStyle's options? It should work for fights where PS reports info after fight...
5. I don't remember, but maybe there is already (only with PS addon and the option is there)
6. Need time for this, not now :/ Its better to make majot updates when the new patch is coming, so I put my hands into the code.. :)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 22:13:50 by Shurshik »

Offline kerion

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 14:13:14 »
I didn't try PS report and prepotions at the same time, i will try it, but it will be awesome if you can split both reports, so prepotion/healthstones report works without PS reports.

Thx for the reply, great news :)

Offline Shurshik

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Guild: Black Lotus
  • Server: Gordunni
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 22:12:17 »
Automatic report after fight was included in PhoenixStyle because it was very difficult to understand after which fight we need a report, once PS addon sends its report then its ok for RSC too.

Check: /ps -> and in the main window you will see 3 possible options for RSC addon. I don't remember in which way I did it, maybe it works with PS's reports disabled, maybe not..:)
Now I see there is no report for Hearthstones hmmm.. Is it really needed? For example I saved it for the last boss' % and never got my HP under 50% so didn't used it, its not a fail...

Offline kerion

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 13:56:10 »
The potion slack report doesn't work when PS reports nothing, thats because i suggested the Prepotion Fails, so, you can see who didn't use the prepotion.
I suggested the Potion Slack too, so you can see what players used 2 potions and who didn't.

The Healthstone Slack autoreport doesn't matter, you can always report who used the HS manually, if you can report Potion, Prepotion and Fails it's ok.

Thx

Offline kerion

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2014, 14:53:27 »
The Noodle Cars doesn't work with the last version.