Author Topic: Cata Heroic Acheivements, Chat Announce  (Read 2832 times)

Offline Seychelle

• View Profile
Cata Heroic Acheivements, Chat Announce
« on: June 12, 2013, 09:00:20 »
Been trying to clean up some past achievements, I got AchievementsReminder, Raid Achievement, and the Old Modules for Cata.

First one we went to try, It's Not Easy Being Green in ZG.

Didn't seem to work. It's an individual achievement, didn't announce when I was hit with any of the spells I was trying to avoid. Didn't announce whether my group mates were either. It certainly shows up in the list but gives no information during the fight, which I thought was the whole point. I imagine if either I or my group mate is hit by any of the spells that fail it, the chat would announce as such? At which point we would wipe it and start over. Am I wrong?

Tried a couple other achievements and chat still announced nothing. I checked all the settings to make sure it was enabled & set to party chat, all that kind of thing. No such luck. I feel like I'm missing something here, would be nice if it worked.

Offline Shurshik

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Guild: Black Lotus
  • Server: Gordunni
Re: Cata Heroic Acheivements, Chat Announce
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 12:40:31 »
Indvidual achievements anounce the fail only to you, only if you need the achievement. So you can hear the sound and see the message in the center of the screen, not in chat.

The last time I went to Cata heroics... was about a year ago, I'll test ZG today and will post here:)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 22:25:10 by Shurshik »

Offline Shurshik

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Guild: Black Lotus
  • Server: Gordunni
Re: Cata Heroic Acheivements, Chat Announce
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 00:54:20 »
Thank you for the report, I checked it and old spells were removed from the game, so I updated it with new spell ids. Others seems to exists on wowhead, so if you notice some other achievement without announce - let me know! I don't know why Blizzard changed id..