Author Topic: CombatReplay addon  (Read 31045 times)

Offline Shurshik

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Guild: Black Lotus
  • Server: Gordunni
Re: CombatReplay addon
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2013, 14:05:42 »
This means that spells, they are using, aren't "Spell_cast_success" in combatlog, I have to check a log.

Offline Ninjouz

• View Profile
  • Guild: Wraith
  • Server: Sargeras
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2013, 14:29:47 »
Did some tests on dummies and checked some previous combatlogs from our last progress (T15H) and it seems that every spell is registered as SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS.

6/20 14:23:37.676  SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS,0x0180000003CA18A3,"Ninjouz",0x511,0x0,0xF1310637000036E7,"Training Dummy",0x10a28,0x0,23881,"Bloodthirst",0x1,0x0180000003CA18A3,454319,36401,28,0,0

Dunno, when upgrading, do i have to delete previous cr.lua ?

Offline Shurshik

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2013, 10:23:44 »
No, just don't play combats that you saved with previous version.

Hm, ok, I'll test why they are not imported

Offline Shurshik

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2013, 21:08:12 »
Hey Shurshik,

Dont know if it's intended, but while replaying, unlike casters and healers, i can't see melee actions (spell use).

Seems to be OK for enhance shamans though.

Fixed! The problem was: if the player didn't use any cast with casttime - it didn't find a table to save them in. Now should work :) Will update a video and maybe something else, will upload new version today.

Offline Ninjouz

• View Profile
  • Guild: Wraith
  • Server: Sargeras
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2013, 16:41:40 »
Yeah, rocks ;)

A request : tracking of bossX energy (all sort of power). Do you think it's possible ?

It would be handy cuz it's often related to some important abilities and I would see how people react.

Thanks !

Offline Shurshik

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2013, 19:12:47 »
Yes, I'll add this soon too

Offline Shurshik

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2013, 20:44:27 »
A request : tracking of bossX energy (all sort of power). Do you think it's possible ?
Added! Without numbers, just a bar.

Also added a range check. At the moment you have to enable it and then to choose 2 players. BUT! In next version I think to make it always active. Just click on 2 players and you will see the distance. Don't like a line? Double click on player to choose him without range check..

Range validation will be ready later

Offline Apxutekt

• View Profile
  • Guild: Hyperactive
  • Server: Silvermoon
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2013, 19:24:49 »
Hey there Shurshik,

Totally love this addon as its one of the best tools created to analyze the raids in depth. There is one thing that bothers me tho. I know its still work in progress, etc. How come on your tests that you've recorded on youtube, you have the maps working and I dont? Do they come with the full PhoenixStyle package or its just for your testing purposes? Thank you in advance!

Offline Shurshik

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2013, 22:37:25 »
I was testing only on 1 map and I post to video description "P.S. background images are not yet ready, if you have images of boss' rooms - contact me!"

I hope that someone will share images from the new raid zone. I don't know how to get them :)

I've posted on Atlas forum, but nobody reply http://www.atlasmod.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2184 :/

Offline Galvin

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2013, 07:54:43 »
A zoom feature would come in handy, when theres a cluster of players and being able to zoom in on that area would help a lot.

Offline Shurshik

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2013, 09:21:10 »
A zoom feature would come in handy, when theres a cluster of players and being able to zoom in on that area would help a lot.
It's a bit difficult... I have no idea how to deal with it at the moment... Is it really important? I don't know in which combat you will use it..
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 11:22:11 by Shurshik »

Offline Galvin

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2013, 03:03:10 »
It's a bit difficult... I have no idea how to deal with it at the moment... Is it really important? I don't know in which combat you will use it..

On lei shen during intermissions I needed to see who was near who within a 6yard range.  It's just really hard to do without zooming. 
Also is there a way to see what spell a boss is casting in the playback? I saw a castbar but didn't have text with it.

Offline Shurshik

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2013, 09:58:36 »
On lei shen during intermissions I needed to see who was near who within a 6yard range.  It's just really hard to do without zooming. 
Also is there a way to see what spell a boss is casting in the playback? I saw a castbar but didn't have text with it.
You will have a button soon "check players with range < * yd.". + you can decrease the size of squares..
I don't know where can I put the name of the spell, at the moment... Ohh, I forgot to add mouse over info, will add this soon

Offline Asteague

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2013, 21:54:21 »
Another thing that might need attention is spell targets. To explain what I mean think of the following:
There's probably quite a bunch of healers keeping the boss targeted and healing their raid members using mousover macros or click-to-cast. Thus you won't be able to see who they were casting on at the moment, at least as far as I know.
I don't know what would be the best way to make that possible, but implementing it but we very much appreciated.

Offline Shurshik

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2013, 22:40:17 »
Another thing that might need attention is spell targets. To explain what I mean think of the following:
There's probably quite a bunch of healers keeping the boss targeted and healing their raid members using mousover macros or click-to-cast. Thus you won't be able to see who they were casting on at the moment, at least as far as I know.
I don't know what would be the best way to make that possible, but implementing it but we very much appreciated.
Added into todo list, I have to think a little about it: If the player is casting a heal that will heal someone at the end of the cast - show who is "Heal target"