Author Topic: Searing plasma  (Read 7690 times)

Offline Zarahae

• View Profile
Searing plasma
« on: January 05, 2012, 00:16:02 »
I need to see who healed the searing plasma debuff on Spine of Death Wing. It looks like the addon supports this but i cant get it to display the info. I have the "After Fight" who healed searing plasma" checked. It is currently set to self only since I dont have assist privilages. I thought id see a local message or something after the fight telling me who did the most healing on the Searing Plasma targets but i did not. Do i need to set something else? I have the same setting checked for Nuclear Blast and i DID get a message about who got hit with that.

Thanks.

Offline Shurshik

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Guild: Black Lotus
  • Server: Gordunni
Re: Searing plasma
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 09:52:21 »
Hmmm.
If you click button "after fight report" is there this info? Also you should see "in combat info" about every searing plasma...
Strange that there is nothing... May be it not spammed in chat but must be saved...

if you have no promote you can go to /ps - main options and check announce without promote. I uploaded an alpha in which if you have no promote and don`t check that option reports will be send only to you (currently no report, unless you choose self chat)

Also, will be nice if you upload PS.lua file from your saved variabiles here: http://phoenixstyle.com/
I can see if it was tracked, saved, and all your settings.

Offline Zarahae

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 00:21:35 »
Thanks for the help; however the addon appears to be working properly. It didn't show the list in LFR which is where i originally tried it just because i could easily hop in one and see how it worked. I'm guessing the mechanic is different in LFR so it doesnt track it. Anyway it does exactly what I need - Thanks for the great addon.

Offline Shurshik

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Guild: Black Lotus
  • Server: Gordunni
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 08:39:47 »
Yes... in LFR there is no Searing Plasma and no stun ;)