Author Topic: All "In Combat" info  (Read 7899 times)

Offline Nathadir

• View Profile
All "In Combat" info
« on: October 24, 2011, 01:09:23 »
I'd like to know if there's a way to copy all of the "In Combat" information from more than one fight to your clipboard?

If so, this would delight me greatly and save me a good deal of manual labor. Currently, at least on Ragnaros Heroic, there is a lot of information displayed under the "In Combat" information which is very useful, and which isn't displayed in the "After Fight" information.

Offline Shurshik

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Guild: Black Lotus
  • Server: Gordunni
Re: All "In Combat" info
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 08:19:03 »
For the moment it`s not possible... And it`s not easy to immaginate how it will looks...

Ragnaros, fight 1.
Fail #1:
(30 lines)

Fail #2:
(20 lines)

Fail #3:
(40 lines)

Fight #2....

There are fights where fails has more than 200 lines, such as Cho'gall, Nefarian etc. Ohhh... after I finish Dragon Soul I'll look if it`s nice to add this thing...

Offline Nathadir

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 09:37:06 »
I realize this could amount to a lot of lines on some fights, it's still very helpful, because it allows me to discuss some aspects of the fight with other officers in my guild - proof in hand :)

The information regarding who were too close to each other during Wrath of Rag for example is great, and I can't find that in the "After Fight" information.

And thank you for great support and a great addon!  :D

Offline Shurshik

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 19:06:11 »
Ok, I found a time to add this, hope to do it tomorrow :) But still no time for new BIG module, I put a button "coming soon" too early :(

Offline Shurshik

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 11:19:20 »
New alpha is available.

But. How do you think... Have I to add also "all in combat info in cronological order", ex:

Ragnaros:
00.01 Fail1
00.03 Fail3
00.05 Fail1

Please. Let me know if you find some errors (example if it give error in reports when you pass from all info to 1 battle info etc... May be I forgot something.

Also I am thinking to add [color=] [/color] and [ b] [ /b] but may be it's not ok... not all forums are identical.

Update: I'll add [ b] for Boss names and Fails titles. Red / green colors for some fails. Class colors??? Or it`s too much colors? Tomorrow will give a try.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 11:40:57 by Shurshik »

Offline Shurshik

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 09:55:53 »
With class colors it`s NICE but only on dark forums...

How its look on dark forum:

I ll add "class colors" as a optional thing.